Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Cookies....

I made my second batch of sugar cookies and finally settled on a recipe. I think I found the perfect match of sweetness and softness. I made this arrangement for my Mom for Valentines Day. She is sick so she wasn't able to pick it up but it's the thought that counts right?
I do realize the picture is horrible... I am working on my photography skills but you get the idea?



This should be a busy week. T was off of school yesterday so we headed out to the mall to get some warm weather wear for our upcoming trip to Arizona. We can't wait to get to a sunny place where the temperature is above freezing! We have physical therapy this week and then I have to get busy making cookies for my nephews birthday. I still need to finish painting the bed that we made and get the guest bedroom back in order.


Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment