Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Catholic School's Week

Last week we celebrated Catholic School's week at T's high school. Freshman parents were in charge of the desserts for the faculty luncheon. I wanted to make something that was sweet and that teacher's could take back to class with them. Of course something chocolate was a must!


Here are a few of the things I made.










The red and blue are T's school colors... I wish I would have made more pretzel's because we ran out of them. I also made some like the picture below but I forgot to take a picture of them.



My sister-in-law's birthday was last month and we went to their house for a Superbowl party. We don't exchange gifts but I wanted to bring something for her. I ordered some adorable pink bakery boxes and filled them with a ton of chocolate covered pretzels. They were a hit!














Off to some thrift stores.... hopefully I will post some great finds.













No comments:

Post a Comment